Personal Service – Experienced Representation
Attorney Jeffrey M Harris is Board Certified in Criminal Law and is a past president of The Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is a former adjunct professor at Nova Southeastern College of Law, a former prosecutor, and frequent lecturer. Jeff Harris has been in private practice in Broward County since 1978, defending many high profile homicides, narcotic charges, and white collar cases in the tri-county area. While the majority of his practice emphasizes felonies, Mr. Harris also has an extensive background in criminal appeals and misdemeanors. He has been court qualified as an expert witness in criminal law by numerous judges and is listed in Who’s Who in America Law and Who’s Who International.
Mr. Harris has been consistently given the highest
Ft. Lauderdale attorney Jeff Harris has a commanding record of achievement in criminal defense. His legal skill has been widely recognized in Florida. Mr. Harris has been:
- Chosen as an “exceptional” criminal defense attorney by the Consumer Guidebook to Law and Leading Attorneys
- Recognized as one of “Florida’s Top Lawyers” by The Miami Herald
- Selected as one of the best criminal defense attorneys by Florida Super Lawyers
- Recognized as “preeminent lawyer” by the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Chosen by his peers as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in Florida endorsed by the National Trial Lawyers Association
When you face serious criminal charges, get representation you can rely on. Hire a confident and competent criminal defense lawyer in Broward County.
Criminal Trial and Appellate Practice In All State and Federal Courts.
- All Federal Crimes
- White Collar Crime
- Drug Crimes
- Medicare Fraud
- Driving While Intoxicated